Bravecto®Chew, dogs get 12 weeks of flea and tick protection with a single treatment.
This makes it easy for you to provide long-lasting coverage to your dog, without having to worry about remembering frequent treatments. With just one Pipette and your dog is all taken care of, so you can enjoy all of the activities you love to do together, without any worry for your dog.
After treating, Bravecto® Chew starts killing fleas within 2 hours and kills >95% of fleas within 12 hours for 12 weeks
Bravecto® is approved in more than 85 countries and vet recommended, so you can give your dog Bravecto® with confidence. Bravecto® Chew=for dogs is safe for pregnant, breeding, and lactating dogs, as well as those with a MDR 1 gene mutation. Bravecto® may be used in dogs weighing at least 2 kg and for puppies aged 8 weeks or older.
Dogs exceeding 56kg may take more than one tablet to make up for their weight but please consult this with your vet first.
One Pipette is enough for 1 dog – purchase based on breed size – instructions for use:
- Remove pipette from the packaging
- Snap off tip to open the pipette
- Part the fur on the back of your cats neck, between the shoulder blades, until skin is visible.
- Place open pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your cats skin.
- A single dose should be applied once every 3 months
- Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.