With Bravecto Plus spot on treatment you can protect your cat (indoor cats too) from fleas and ticks PLUS treat intestinal worms with a single use, 3 month dose.
Bravecto promises a premium, longer lasting product which can help ease the stress of the treatment.
Effective prevention for 3 months (12 weeks) against the following
- Ear Mites
It is important to choose the correct dosage which is consistent with your cat’s weight range – suitable for adult cats – aged 1 year and up.
- Small Breed Cats – 1.2 – 2.8kg
- Medium Cats Cats – >2.8 – 6.25kg
- Large Cats Cats – > 6.25kg – 12kg
Dosage & Application:
One pipette will dose one cat.
- Remove pipette from the packaging
- Snap off tip to open the pipette
- Part the fur on the back of your cats neck, between the shoulder blades, until skin is visible.
- Place open pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your cats skin.
- A single dose should be applied once every 3 months
- Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.